Indian food recipes are one of the best recipes in the world. Yes we can prepare the Indian food recipes in just 15 minutes. Indian food recipes are known as one of the hottest and spiciest recipes in the world. Indian food is famous in the world and there are many types of Indian food recipes. Indian sweets are famous throughout the world and Indian and Indian foods consists of a wide variety of regional and traditional foods native to the Indian subcontinent. Indian recipes has shaped in the history of international relations.
These indian food recipes very substantially from each other and use locally available in spices, herbs, vegetables, and fruits. 29 states as 29 different variety of food. Each state as different types of food recipes such as Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as hyderabadi biryani, Arunachal Pradesh as apong and mung bean dosa, Assam as Masoor Tenga and Assamese Thali, Bihar as litti chokha, Chhattisgarh as mahuwa and bafauri, Goa as Goan Fish Curry, Gujarat as Thepla, Haryana as Kadhi Pakoda, Himachal Pradesh as Madra, Jammu and kashmir as rogan josh, Jharkhand as baigan chup and thekua.
Karnataka as Bisibele Bath, Kerala as Sadya, Madhya Pradesh as poha jalebi, Maharashtra as vada pav, Manipur as soibum eromba, Meghalaya as jodoh with rice, Mizoram as zu tea, Nagaland as fermented bamboo shoots, axome – soyabean, boiled and fermented, Odisha as chenna poda, Punjab as makki di roti and sarson ka saag, Rajasthan as dal bati churma, Sikkim as momos, Tamil Nadu as sappadu, Tripura as mui borok, Uttar Pradesh as Kebabs, Uttarakhand as bal Mithai and finally West Bengal as Bhapa llish.
Indian Food Recipes:
- Indian spiced Veggie Burgers.
- Instant no yeast naan.
- Aloo Matar Gobi.
- Basic Chicken Curry.
- Sookhi Moong Ki Daal..
- South Indian Lemon Rice.
- Egg Curry.
How To Prepare The Indian Food Recipes:
Indian Spiced Veggie Burgers:
It is very easy to prepare and indian spiced veggie burger is a healthy food . The ingredients to prepare indian spiced veggie burgers are bun, ketchup or mayonnaise, veg patties, sauce, onions and tomatoes.
Steps to prepare Indian veg burger:
- First slice each bun into 2 parts in the same size and Place the bottom part on a plate.
- Spread some ketchup or prepared mayonnaise to the bun and Place the veg patties and the tomatoes and onion the bun.
- Add the sauce and place another slice of the bun.
- Finally our Indian spicy veggie burger is ready.
- Always the best is to serve it immediately after preparing or you can keep it for 2 hours if there is no mayonnaise is used to the bun.
Instant No Yeast Naan:
It is one of the tasty naans of india and it is very easy to prepare at home. The ingredients to prepare no yeast naan are flour, fresh thick curd, milk (warm), sugar, salt, baking powder, cooking soda and Melted ghee or butter.
Steps to prepare No Yeast Naan:
- Sieve maida with baking powder cooking soda for three times and take the flour in a bowl and make a place in the centre.
- Mix well for 2 minute the flour with our fingers and do not hard and keep it aside for 3 hours or we can keep up to 8 hours knead will be soft at the time of making and make even sized balls.
- To take the dust apply water on the top of naan and turn it over to hot tawa so that the water applied parts sticks to the pan.
- Cook covered in the medium flame and after a minute and apply the butter or ghee to the naan and finally no yeast naan is ready . you can serve it to the plates.
Aloo Matar Gobi:
It is one of the tasty recipes in India and it is very easy to prepare at home. The ingredients to prepare aloo matar gobi are potato, cauliflower, onions, tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric, jeera, Coriander Leaves, oil and ghee and salt.
Steps to prepare aloo matar gobi:
- Microwave potatoes on high for 2 minutes and peel off the skin and cube it and keep aside . Parboil cauliflower in salt add water and drain the water and keep aside . cut the onion at medium size and the tomatoes in medium size.
- Heat kadai and add oil or ghee and when hot.add onion and fry till transparent and add the tomatoes , red chilli and turmeric powder and fry for 2 minute.
- After that add potatoes, cauliflower, coriander leaves and sprinkle salt and some water and mix it very well. Cook cover till the cauliflower and potatoes become soft but not too soft and absorb the masala. By the time, the tomatoes would have given a cover gobi and serve it to another bowl . finally the aloo matar gobi is ready and it is very tasty to eat with no yeast naan.
4. Basic Chicken Curry:
It is one of the most eating recipes in india and it is very easy to prepare at home. The ingredients used in the basic chicken curry are Chicken, gingelly oil, cinnamon, cloves, shallots, salt, tomato, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, water, coriander leaves.
Steps to prepare basic chicken curry:
- Add gingelly oil, cardamom, cloves and onion fry these in a pan and salt . after that just finely chopped tomato to the pan and saute very well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell goes . after that add turmeric powder, add chilli powder 1 teaspoon and add coriander powder 2 teaspoon and add cumin powder half teaspoon and garam masala and saute it very well.
- Add the chicken to that pan and mix it very well . after that add some salt how you required and mix it .
- Add some water and cover cook for 15 minutes. After that add some coriander leaves and mix it very well . finally the basic chicken curry is ready to eat and just service to the bowl.
5. Sookhi Moong Ki Daal:
It is tasty recipe in india and the ingredients used in the sookhi moong ki daal are moong dal, green coriander, oil or ghee, jeera, heeng, turmeric powder, coriander powder, lemon, red chilli powder, salt, ginger, green chilly.
Steps to prepare sookhi moong ki daal:
- To make the sookhi moong ki daal we firstly need to boil dal in a pressure cooker and add done less done half water and salt to it. After that mix it very well and now close the cooker.
- Put the gas on and let it simmer for some time and after it simmer’s once pass out the pressure so that the dal is not overcooked. After that now will fry pan heat up the pan and put oil in it and squeeze the lemon to take out its juice.
- Add some cumin, heeng, green chilly, garlic, haldi powder, dhaniya powder, red chilly and dal to the hot oil. After that mix it very well and add the salt and lemon juice to it and stir it for 3 minutes
- If you want to add tomato and onions you can add it and finally our sookhi moong ki daal is ready and serve it to the bowl.
South Indian Lemon Rice:
It is very famous in south india. The ingredients to prepare the south indian lemon rice are oil or ghee, mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal, peanuts, red chilli, curry leaves, ginger chopped, turmeric powder, boiled rice, salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves.
Steps to prepare south indian lemon rice:
- Heat the pan and add oil, mustard seeds, chana dal and urad dal after that fry it. Add some peanuts fry till brown.
- Add some red chilly and curry leaves, ginger chopped saute 20 – 30 seconds. After that add half spoon of turmeric powder.
- Add required boiled rice and add some salt, lemon juice and mix it very well. After that cook for 1 minute finally add some coriander leaves. Finally our south indian lemon rice is ready and serve it to the bowl.